Open Loop Consumer Disclosure for GiftCardLab.com
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (NMLS# 925953) is licensed in connection with its money services business in various U.S. jurisdictions. Please see below for certain disclosures required by specific states.
If you have any questions or complaints, please direct them to:
Blackhawk Network California, Inc.
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94582
Phone number: 888-524-1283
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. provides money services pursuant to the Alaska Uniform Money Services Act.
- Blackhawk Network California, Inc.
- (888) 524-1283
- Unresolved consumer complaints may be directed to:
- State of Alaska
- Division of Banking & Securities
- PO Box 110807
- Juneau, AK 99811-0807
- Toll Free: (888) 925-2521
- Direct: (907) 465-2521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# MT-0914710) is licensed by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions. For Consumer Complaints or Questions contact:
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- 100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 261
- Phoenix, Arizona 85007
- Telephone: (602) 771-2800
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# 43330) is licensed by the Arkansas Securities Department. If you have unresolved complaint you may direct it to:
Heritage West Building, Suite 300201 East Markham Street
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-1692
Telephone:(501) 324-9260 / (800) 981-4429
If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at email@example.com or by mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.
- If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION - THE MONEY YOU SENT
- You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.
- If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY
- ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:
- Colorado Division of Banking
- 1560 Broadway, Suite 975
- Denver, CO 80202
- email: DORA_BankingWebsite@state.co.us website: www.colorado.gov/dora/division-banking
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. is a licensed money services business by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (Lic.# FT230000221). If you have a complaint or concern, please call Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at 888-524-1283.
LICENSED BY THE GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE. (Lic.# 8941/ NMLS# 925953).
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# MT.0000193) is a licensed money transmitter in the State of Illinois. For suspected violations of the Transmitters of Money Act, a customer may contact:
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Division of Financial Institutions
- 320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor
- Springfield, IL 62786
- Telephone: 888-473-4858
The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic. # 9159/ NMLS# 925953) at:
- Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
- 500 N Calvert Street, Suite 402
- Baltimore, Maryland 21202
- Telephone: 888-784-0136
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic. # MT/000101) holds a valid and existing Money Transmitters License issued by the Commissioner of Banking and Consumer Finance under the Mississippi Money Transmitters Act.
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# MN-MT-925953) has been authorized by the State of Minnesota Department of Commerce to transact the business of money transmitter, unless this authority be suspended, revoked, or otherwise legally terminated.
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic. # 15570-MT) has been granted a license by the New Hampshire Banking Department to engage in business as a Money Transmitter in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Chapter 399-G as amended and any regulations promulgated thereunder.
Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. If you have any questions or complaints, please direct them to:
- Blackhawk Network California, Inc.
- 6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
- Pleasanton, CA 94582
- Phone number: 888-524-1283
- Unresolved consumer complaints may be mailed to:
- New York State Department of Financial Services
- One State Street
- New York, NY 10004-1417
- Fax number: 212-709-1673
- Consumer Help Line at 877-226-5697
Money transmission on behalf of Blackhawk Network California, Inc. is conducted at this location pursuant to the North Carolina Money Transmitters Act, N.C.G.S. § 53-208.41 et seq.
- If you have an inquiry or complaint, please contact Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at (888) 524-1283
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (NMLS# 925953) is authorized to engage in the business of money transmission in the State of Oklahoma, subject to the provisions and requirements of the Oklahoma Financial Transaction Reporting Act, 6 O.S. § 1511 et seq., and regulations of the Oklahoma State Banking Board promulgated there under.
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# 33186/ NMLS# 925953) is a licensed money transmitter in the State of Pennsylvania. Consumer's questions may be directed to BHN CA at (888) 524-1283.
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# TM-052/ NMLS# 925953), which is licensed under the Puerto Rico Act to Regulate the Monetary Transaction Business.
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at 888-524-1283. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking:
- In Person or U.S. Mail:
- Texas Department of Banking
- 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300
- Austin, TX 78705-4294
- Telephone Number: 1-877/276-5554 (toll free)
- Fax Number: 512/475-1313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dob.texas.gov
After first contacting Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at (888) 524-1283, if you still have an unresolved complaint you may file it by contacting the Washington Division of Consumer Services:
- Online: https://dfi.wa.gov/node/6521/webform/money-services-complaint-form
- Mail or fax: https://dfi.wa.gov/sites/default/files/money-services-complaint.pdf
- Call: 360-902-8811 or 1-877-746-4334
- Email us: CSEnforceComplaints@dfi.wa.gov
Blackhawk Network California, Inc. (Lic.# 121-SOC) is licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions of the State of Wisconsin pursuant to Chapter 217, Wisconsin Statutes.