"Spotify is a new way to listen to music. There are millions of songs on Spotify, just choose the music you love, or let Spotify surprise you!" Give Spotify eGift Card $10 for the right music for every occasion, delivered via smart phone, computer, tablet, home entertainment system or other connected device. Spotify has a vast catalog of music, video and audio clips, original programming and news from BBC, ABC, ESPN and other networks to ensure people can find content to entertain and inform any time and any place they want it. Example: runners can set up tracks to match their pace and duration on different types of runs. Spotify $10 eGift Cards make great gifts anytime.
Terms and Conditions
"Use of this card and PIN constitutes acceptance to the following:
1. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, this card and PIN cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned or resold.
2. To redeem the PIN, you will be required to register as a Spotify member and you must be at least 13 years old and you must be in the U.S.
3. The PIN can be redeemed only at www.spotify.com/redeem or, if you are already a Spotify member, within your Spotify account. Internet access and compatible hardware and software are also required.
4. This is a single use card, and the PIN can only be used in a single purchase transaction to acquire Spotify products as described at www.spotify.com/redeem as amended from time to time.
5. The full value of this card is deducted at the first PIN redemption regardless of whether products equal to that value are actually purchased in that transaction. No incremental deductions are allowed and no change is given or credits provided for unused portions of the card value.
6. Use of the Spotify Service is governed by allapplicable Spotify Terms and Conditions, which can be found at www.spotify.com, and which must be accepted to redeem the PIN and use the Spotify Service.
7. This card, PIN and the Spotify Service are provided by Spotify USA Inc. This card does not expire, nor are any fees assessed against the amount of this card."