Fandango, the nation’s largest movie ticketing service, sells tickets to approximately 15,000 screens nationally. The Fandango ticketing network includes 7 of the top 10 national theater chains. One of the Web’s top movie destinations, Fandango entertains and informs moviegoers with reviews, commentary and trailers, and offers the ability to quickly select a film, plan where and when to see it, and buy tickets up in advance.
Terms and Conditions
Fandango eGift Cards do not expire. eGift Cards are valid only for purchases made at www.fandango.com or via a Fandango app for Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. If movie ticket(s) with Fandango’s convenience fee included are more than value of the gift card, customer must pay the difference with preferred method of payment. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is not for resale. No cash value except as may be required by law. Seewww.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx andwww.fandango.com/purchasepolicy.aspx for additional details.
| Visit Fandango at www.fandango.com or via the mobile Fandango app. |
ENJOY THE SHOW!
- Select a date, theater, movie, and showtime
- Enter ticket quantity and pick seat locations (where available)
- Enter email address for guest checkout or login to your Fandango account
- Click “Gift Card,” enter gift card code, and click apply. If applicable, pay the remaining balance with your preferred method of payment
- Complete purchase, then choose a way to pick up tickets